Nowadays, we have seen many famous celebrities and models, who are having certain different styles and fashions. For us, it’s quite awkward to wear socks along with sandals in our daily routine. Kendall Jenner recently stepped out wearing socks on Cannes that was ankle hose with her strappy Jimmy Choo stilettos. You can actually pull off any look by wearing these super cool socks along with kitten heels or peep toes that doesn’t have to be over the top. You can incorporate this eclectic footwear vibe into your everyday lineup that requires no ball gown or fanny pack required.
Many girls try new trends but unfortunately fails in doing so. There is a key to not looking completely ridiculous while pulling off the socks-and-sandals combo that you need to follow so that you can keep your overall look in mind. Even if you are going to a cocktail party you can choose to wear a simple and elegant dress and you can add something extra to make your look pop. Usually, fashion girls should incorporate this look as it is the perfect time to pull out those glitter ankle socks and feather-adorned sandals. Especially in winters when on certain occasions and your favourite platforms, when you want to feel comfortable and stylish you can definitely look for quite a black pair of socks first and your problem is solved. In essence, wearing socks and sandals is not just a sartorial secret, it’s actually a fashion problem-solving hack, and your life is about to get much easier and 10 times more interesting now that you are an official participant in the trend
All you’ll need is an open mind, a few pairs of your favourite socks, and the sandals you are currently loving as the latest trend. Ready?
Following are the kinds of look in which you can incorporate socks in order to look stylish and fashionable.
1-The perfect cosy fall outfit consists of jeans, an oversized sweater, cute socks, and flat sandals, you can wear socks along with flat sandals that will completely look fashionable and trendy.
you may also like: THIS ONE THING EVERY FASHION GIRL WILL WEAR WITH SKINNY JEANS IN 2018
- For days that aren’t cold but also aren’t hot, pair socks with sandals, along with denim shorts and some optional layers. Socks that pull halfway up your calf are perfect with shorts.
- Flat sandals aren’t the only thing that works with socks. Wedges also look good, especially when worn with a midi skirt.
- Or you can do the more dressed up the outfit a pretty dress with slim socks and wedges or open-toe heels.
you may also like: WHICH IS THE BEST JEANS FOR WOMEN WITH CURVES
- Even lace-up heeled sandals look good with little white socks. Add a graphic tee to keep things casual.
- The more layers the better! Wear your denim shorts in the fall and winter by pairing them with tights. Socks and sandals look even cuter.
- Go for a vintage vibe by wearing them with flared jeans. Make them cropped to really show off your footwear.
8-You can wear your favourite summery outfit of loose floral pants with a crop top works for fall too just add some cosy socks.