WHAT IS CLEAN EATING? HOW YOU CAN LOSE WEIGHT WITH IT?

clean eating

In order to stay healthy fit and to lose weight, it can be only acquired by clean eating. Many people want to lose weight but they forget that eating clean is the best way to lose weight. Weight loss process starts from the kitchen and what you eat is far more important than how you exercise. Weight loss certainly depends upon what you consume as by exercising you can lose weight up to 30 percent the rest of the 70 percent depends upon healthy eating. Losing weight can be preached by clean eating.

WHAT IS CLEAN EATING

Clean eating is the best described as removing all processed, artificial foods from your diet and focusing on healthy, whole, unprocessed foods. Your body is from nature, bring it back to nature and reap the rewards of eating clean, like living a longer, healthier life, have great glowing skin and hair, fast weight loss and healthy weight maintenance.

Foods should be made on focus, exercise is a part of losing weight too. Following are weight loss diet plan that emphasizes the importance of what you eat over exercise

HOW TO EAT CLEAN

Follow the 4 Steps below and try to tune out the noise of the fad diets. This tried and true weight loss plan has helped thousands of people lose weight and keep it off.

THE 4 STEPS TO LOSE WEIGHT BY EATING

STEP-1 REMOVE ALL PROCESSED FOODS AND ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS FROM YOUR DIET

Love cheese? How about chocolate? At Lose Weight by eating we don’t encourage you to give up what you love, in fact, the only thing we encourage you to give up is the artificial foods and embrace clean eating.

Eat More Fat Burning Foods

Top Foods that Burn Fat:

  • Hot Peppers
  • Green Tea and Coffee
  • Whole Grains, Quinoa and Oats
  • Grapefruit and other Citrus Fruits
  • Lean Poultry and Fish
  • Beans and Lentils
  • Berries
  • Apples
  • Almonds, Almond milk, and Almond butter
  • Eggs
  • Greek Yogurt
  • Spinach and Broccoli

clean-eating-1

STEP-2 PLAN YOUR MEALS AND LOG WHAT YOU EAT AND DRINK

By planning your meals and logging what you eat and drink, you will start memorizing how many calories are in your favorite meals and ingredients. Best of all you will learn your own eating habits and cravings, so over time, you can better plan your meals to suit your cravings.

clean-eating-2

STEP-3 MOVE YOUR BODY MORE

Weight loss is 70% what you eat and 30% exercise. Many people often think exercise is more important in weight loss and they disregard the healthy diet part. That is why Step 3 is to move more. You don’t have to train for a marathon to lose weight, however, exercise will speed up the process and, perhaps more importantly, tone your body.

clean-eating-3

STEP-4 DRINK A GALLON OF WATER A DAY

Water is key to losing weight. Besides tasting great, studies have proven that drinking water naturally boosts your metabolism along with many additional water health benefits. It fills you up, flushes your system and naturally increases metabolism.

clean-eating-4

 

 

Written By
More from maryam

How to overcome Anxiety (The Mental Disorder)

“Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today...
Read More

Leave a Reply